It all seem so light and joyful.
Situated by the North Sea, near fjords, lakes and dunes, this holiday home interacts with its natural environment and integrates qualities of simple living. In keeping with Nordic design traditions are its closeness to nature, its use of light, and its airy openness. The warm wood surfaces against clean white and sharp edges, combined with modern Danish furniture classics, create a calm and relaxed atmosphere that breaks the boundary between indoor and outdoor life.
The wooden deck is designed with several corners and spaces that offer shade, shelter or a place in the sun – be it spring, summer or fall.
Light house consist a entrance, a main bath room with a view and bathtub, main bedroom with a view, a kitchen/livingroom, a corridor with doors to a second bathroom, two bedrooms, and a stair to the second floor from where there are a panoramaview over Flade Lake, towards the dunes and Lodbjerg Light Tower.
This house will cover almost every need, whether it is a couple in love wanting a quiet get away from it all, or a family getting together for a vacation.
Town/Region: Agger, 7770 Vestervig Denmark
Name: Light House
Scenery: North Sea
Total size of the house is 153 m2.
Number of guests: 2 – 8 people
Design: Søren Sarup, DK-Aarhus
- 50/50mbit fiber internet
- Induction coking plates
- Closed fireplace. Wood are included
- Controlled ventilation with heat recycling
- Electrical heating panels
- Heating pump Air/Air
- Smart TV with Chrome Caste Ultra
- Bluesound sound system
- Garden furnitures
- Weber grill
Price for Light House per week
- High season: 1.990€/week (July, August) (1990€ Christmas and New year)
- Mid season: 1.300€/week (April, May, June, September, October, Easter)
- Low season: 900€/week (November, December except christmas and new year, January, February, March except easter)
- Low season two person stay: 550€/week (In the time spans From November 4th- to December 15th. From January 10th- to March the 31th, except easter)
- Mandatory final cleaning 150€
- Consumption of electricity 2,30 DKr/kWh
- Consumption of water 100,00 DKr / 1000 Liters
It is possible to book weekends or a specific number of days
- In mid and low season. Please ask for a offer.
- If only two persons. Please ask for a special offer.
The prices are brutto, inclusive all taxes.
By writing a email to Søren Sarup at email@example.com with following informations:
- How many guests?
- Kids and adults?
- The preferred time span?
- Which house do you prefer? House Aavego, or Light House?
- Do you bring pets?
8000 Aarhus C
Phone: +45 29 85 07 75