It all seems so light and joyful.
Situated by the North Sea, near fjords, lakes and dunes, this holiday home interacts with its natural environment and integrates qualities of simple living. In keeping with Nordic design traditions are its closeness to nature, its use of light and its airy openness. The warm wood surfaces against clean white and sharp edges, combined with modern Danish furniture classics, create a calm and relaxed atmosphere that breaks the boundary between indoor and outdoor life.
The wooden deck is designed with several corners and spaces that offer shade, shelter or a place in the sun –whether it is Spring, Summer or Fall.
Light House consists of an entrance, a main bath room with a view and bathtub, main bedroom with a view, a kitchen/livingroom, a corridor with doors to a second bathroom, two bedrooms, and a stair to the second floor from where there are a panoramaview over Flade Lake, towards the dunes and Lodbjerg Light Tower.
This house will cover almost every need, whether it is a couple in love wanting a quiet get away from it all, or a family getting together for a vacation.
Town/Region: Agger, 7770 Vestervig Denmark
Name: Light House
Scenery: North Sea
Total size of the house is 153 m2.
Number of guests: 4 adults + 3 children.
Design: Søren Sarup, DK-Aarhus
- 50/50mbit fiber internet
- Induction coking plates
- Closed fireplace. Wood are included
- Controlled ventilation with heat recycling
- Electrical heating panels
- Heating pump Air/Air
- Smart TV with Chrome Caste Ultra
- Bluesound sound system
- Garden furnitures
- Weber grill, coal
Prices for Light House per week
- High season: 2.800€/week (June, July, August, medio September) (1990€ Christmas and New year)
- Mid season: 1.400€/week (April, May, from medio September, October, Easter)
- Low season: 900€/week (November, December except Christmas and New Years, January, February, March except Easter)
- Low season two person stay: 750€/week
- Mandatory final cleaning 150 – 200 €
- Consumption of electricity 2,30 DKr/kWh
- Consumption of water 100,00 DKr / 1000 Liters
The prices are brutto, inclusive all taxes.
By writing an e-mail to Maria Louise & Søren Sarup at email@example.com with following informations:
- Full name
- Home address
- Phone number
- How many guests (kids and adults)
- The preferred time span
- Which house you prefer.
House Aavego or Light House.
- If you bring pets
Maria Louise & Søren Sarup
8000 Aarhus C
Phone: +45 24 76 02 77